منتديات إفادة المغربية

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات إفادة المغربية

مرحبا بكم منتديات إفادة المغربية .... جميعا قلب واحد من أجل غد أفضل ..!

Ghost' of Victorian woman caught on camera at 19th-century castle

abou rayane
    abou rayane
    عضو ممتاز
    عضو ممتاز

Ghost' of Victorian woman caught on camera at 19th-century castle Empty Ghost' of Victorian woman caught on camera at 19th-century castle

مُساهمة من طرف abou rayane الجمعة 15 يونيو 2018 - 0:13

Ghost' of Victorian woman caught on camera at 19th-century castle
    Ghost' of Victorian woman caught on camera at 19th-century castle 3447E7F800000578-3594405-image-a-45_1463476510522
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/17/10/3447E7F800000578-3594405-image-a-45_1463476510522.jpg
    Is the woman seen peering out the window of this 19th-century property a ghost from the Victorian era?

It seemed like the plot of a horror movie as a mother in southwest England recorded a video of her 5-year-old son riding his bike on the grounds of the centuries-old mansion.

But when reviewing the video later at home, it appeared she unknowingly captured someone else, a woman seen looking down at her son from one of the windows.

"When I was filming, I didn't see it at all," Louise Lenton, 41, told Caters News. "I was too busy filming. I screen shot it and zoomed in straight away."

She explained that she and her partner had planned a daytrip around Oldway Mansion, and her partner split off to walk their dogs in the fields while their son would practice biking around the property.

Lenton says she's sure the person in the window is not one of the property's guards, the only other people believed to be inside the building at the time.

"It looks like a lady with hair in a bun," Lenton told Caters News. "The outfit the woman wears appears to have white cuffs and it looks Victorian."

Lenton later turned over the footage to local authorities and is looking for more information on the image.
    The Devon mansion was built in the 1800s as a private home for American businessman Isaac Singer, best known for inventing the Singer Sewing Machine Company. It was later restored in the early 1900s, drawing inspiration from Paris’ Chateau de Versailles and Place de la Concorde.

It was used as a hospital during World War I, a country club during the Great Depression and home to Royal Air Force cadets during World War II.

The Oldway Mansion does not currently have much official use, but remains a popular destination for tourists.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء 19 مارس 2024 - 10:57